Amazingly Colorful Backyard Wedding with Candy Buffet!

Thanks so much Brielle and Broc for letting me be there to capture your beautiful reception, and for mother-of-the-bride Janice who put in so much work making it so beautiful!
I just loved the color theme of this wedding so much, I had to share with you a sneak preview of their wedding and the awesome decorations they had!  I'm a big fan of bright colors, so I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!


If you're planning to use pink, green, blue, orange, or yellow for your wedding colors, you might enjoy these ideas!
You will also get some great ideas on how to create a candy buffet for your wedding!


All pictures taken by Moments to Remember Photography and must link back to this blog.






































I would love to capture the memories of your special day! 
Call me for a free consultation and 200 FREE thank you cards just for stopping by! Bethany 801-897-1554

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!