Utah Wedding Photographer: Sandy Wedding Photography at Kristen's Reception

Another cousin's wedding I shot for fun! Wish I could have been at the reception longer but I had another wedding that night :) Congratulations Kristen! 














Now that was a low-lit reception! I specialize in capturing the ambient lighting of your receptions, no matter what lighting you have! Remember that the darker your wedding, the harder it will be for a beginning photographer or hobbyist to capture your special day - (check out these examples here!


I had a low-lit reception with no professional photographer - go see the images I got from my wedding here! 


Hire a professional :) 801-897-1554
Photography by Moments to Remember

2 comments:

  1. Kristin's reception looks so beautiful! I wish I could've been there. My reception also had low lighting (so romantic and lovely). My pictures turned out great, but I have seen others where they didn't.

    My sister-in-law asked me to take pictures at her reception (extremely low lighting) and I am no photographer and have never claimed to be. I told her I didn't want the responsibility of that on my shoulders but she insisted. They turned out awful and I've always felt equally awful about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, don't feel awful Eliza. I'm sure she appreciates what you did, and after all, she asked you to take them right? It's a hard task for anyone to do because photography relies so much on LIGHT. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!