Vendor Recommendations

After shooting over 50 weddings, I have worked with some great vendors that stand out in my mind as being some of the best.  If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding, I highly recommend Laughing Gravy Entertainment.  Durven has DJ'ed several of my weddings, and he is absoultely wonderful.  He gets everyone involved, keeps all the important events running smoothly with comedic commentary, gets people up and dancing, and makes everything so much fun!  Here are a few pictures from some of the weddings I've done with him DJing.
All pictures taken by Moments to Remember Photography. 801-897-1554 - rememberyours@live.com











You can find his services at www.laughinggravy.com

You can also see my videographer recommendation here.

If you are a past wedding cilent of mine and would like to recommend your cake maker, please send me an email or comment here!

If you need to rent tablecloths for your wedding on a budget, call 801-897-1554 and name your own price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!