Colurful Wedding Cake Ideas

I just love finding new ideas for my brides who are planning weddings.  I would LOVE to be a wedding planner.

My new hobby is to look at cakes!  I went through and picked my very favorites and I think I just LOVE color, and it also appears that I like stripes, polka dots, and squares.

These cakes make me happy just to look at!  I did not make these cakes (nor did I take these pictures), but I have credited each cake maker with a link to their website so you can check them out for wedding cake ideas!






























1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful cakes! I'm going to get a 'mad hatter' 3 tier cake for my 30th bday with colors of pink, green and orange :) Thanks for posting these pics (gave me some ideas)!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!