Gallery of my Favorite Bridals

Bridals are my very favorite part of being a wedding photographer.  So I've finally compiled a gallery of my all-time favorite bridal pictures for you to enjoy! 

I'm also offering a special deal for anyone who books their bridals with me by the end of March. $150 for your Bridal session & CD of images, including retouching and the rights to print them anywhere!




































































































































1 comment:

  1. So many favorites in there! I love the evening sun you used in so many of these. Beautiful shots. I love the ones with the detail of the dress is just as crisp as the faces. Darlin' you have some amazing shots in this post......

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!