The Beautiful Details of Your Wedding

One of the greatest things about going to these weddings is seeing how much planning and creativity goes into the little details of your special day.  I love to capture the details at a wedding because I know how much effort the couple made to have it perfect.

Enjoy this gallery of "details" from my previous weddings, and hopefully get a few ideas for yours!

Centerpieces
All images taken by Moments to Remember. 801-897-1554












The Food
All images taken by Moments to Remember. 801-897-1554
















Other Details
All images taken by Moments to Remember. 801-897-1554









 Bubbles make great party favors for your guests to send you off in style!

 Love these ellegant chair covers and bows.
 Bows tied to the side of the chairs.



 Adorable Party Favor Boxes





 This is my favorite wedding cake setup with the lights, the candles, and the glass reflecting everything underneath.



 I've seen some great bride's rooms where we can take pictures of everyone getting ready before the ceremony.




 These disposable cameras are a great idea to get more candids of your guests. Afterall, I can't capture everything at once, so it makes my job easier. :)


 

 A lot of brides these days are making it easier for you to drop off Gift Cards or Money.  Having a cute mailbox like this is a great idea.






 This beautiful vintage car can be rented by the hour from somethingvintagesomethingblue.com. It makes for a great photo prop too.

 Try having your guests sign-in around your pictures for a scrapbook-worthy keepsake.

Get other great ideas for your wedding here!

I would love to capture your special day!
Call me at 801-897-1554
Or email rememberyours@live.com

1 comment:

  1. Bethany, I marvel at your art. I am stunned at the moments you capture and the fabulous way you use light. I love your artistic eye... the red bows on the chairs.

    I'm off to see what other great posts are on here!
    Bekah~

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!