2010 Wedding Gallery

Enjoy some highlights from 2010!

Michelle & Chris Wedding








Brittany's Bridals 














Casey & Grier's Wedding on the Golf Course 


 This wedding was so windy! It was amazing the bride's beautiful hair held up! :)






Heather & Ben's Wyoming Wedding











Karen & Jay's Vintage Style Catholic Wedding










Liz & Eric's Backyard Wedding














Mellissa & Ken's Wedding at Aspen Landing





 They have a beautiful bride room at Aspen Landing that makes for  great pre-wedding shots of the bridal party getting ready.













Mindy & Brinden at Salt Lake Temple & Noah's











Steven & Jessica Engagement









Tonya & Kris Wedding at Beautiful Johnson Mill in Midway

























Please leave a comment if you made it all the way to the end of this post!!

1 comment:

  1. I made it :) Your photos are beautiful! I'm a bride to be (April 16th) in Boise and I can't remember how I found you site, but I have used it for ideas. So, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!