My Story

I am positively passionate about improving my photography.

Too often I wake up in the middle of the night with my brain bouncing around new ideas until I go crazy from lack of sleep. Not a single day goes by where I don't have twenty different conversations about my business with my husband, bless his heart, and he patiently listens and offers advice.

In two years as a photographer, I have pushed myself time and time again to do better: to produce better images, to fine tune my post-processing, to display my pictures in a more dramatic way, to find higher quality printers and produce better products for my clients.

I am constantly on the lookout for better ways to do things. I study new poses, lighting, postprocessing, backgrounds, album designing, and advertising on a regular basis. Every wedding teaches me something new about myself and ways to improve my photography.

Thus, the look and feel of my photography is always changing, never stagnant or boring. You may have noticed the layout of my blog and website changing as I discover different ways to do things.

I just can't leave it be. Which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!